Welcome to 2020 5th International Conference on Industrial IoT Technologies and Applications (IndustrialIoT 2020), to be held in Gandia-Valencia, Spain. The conference is organized by the EAI (European Alliance for Innovation).
In recent years, the widespread deployment of wireless sensor networks, industrial cloud, industrial robot, embedded computing and inexpensive sensors has facilitated industrial Internet of Things (IndustrialIoT) technologies and fostered some emerging applications (e.g., product lifecycle management). IndustrialIoT is the direct motivation and drive for the industrial upgrading (e.g., implementing smart factory of Industrie 4.0).
With the support of all kinds of emerging technologies, IndustrialIoT is capable of continuously capturing information from various sensors and intelligent units, securely forwarding all the data to industrial cloud centers, and seamlessly adjusting some important parameters via a closed loop system. Also, IndustrialIoT can effectively detect failures and trigger maintenance processes, autonomously reacting to unexpected changes in production. However, we are still facing some challenges, for example, it is very difficult to capture, semantically analyze and employ data in a coherent manner from heterogeneous, sensor-enabled devices (e.g., industrial equipment, assembly lines, and transport trucks) owing to the lack of measurement tools, collection protocols, standardized APIs and security guidelines.
The aim of the conference is to stimulate interaction and convergent among researchers active in the areas of control, communications, industrial robot, industrial cloud, smart sensors and actuators, informatics, mobile computing, and security. All topics are in the context of the IndustrialIoT.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Efficient communication protocols for industrial IoT systems
- Industrial cloud & industrial big data
- Distributed control and optimization of industrial IoT systems
- Cyber-physical approach for Industrial IoT systems
- Industrial wireless networks for industrial IoT systems
- Security and privacy issues in industrial IoT systems
- Software methodology in industrial IoT systems
- Architectures of industrial IoT systems
- Industrial IoT applications, e.g., smart grid, smart factory, and logistics
- WirelessHART applications in industrial IoT systems
- Modeling, simulation and experiment for industrial
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publishing in Springer’s LNICST series and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
7 April 2020 extended until 1 June 2020
13 July 2020
11 August 2020
Start of Conference
28 September 2020
End of Conference
30 September 2020